Not Enough Teleporters Addon (1.19)
Created by Golden Ruler
Introducing the Not Enough Teleporters Addon (1.19), which brings convenient, survival-friendly teleportation to your Minecraft game. Seamlessly navigate your world with our detailed features and usage guidelines below.
- Observe the simple illustration provided: step on the Obsidian Pad (Teleportation Pad) to be transported to the corresponding Landing Pad.
- Utilize the Deactivator on the left to remove colors and enable color-switching.
- Employ the drill on the right to mine and collect Teleportation Pads and a new ore found in caves.
- Telepads connect to specific colors; e.g., red to red, green to green, and so on.
- A total of 16 colors are available, with 32 blocks (16 Teleportation; 16 Landing).
- Transport dropped loot and entities through teleporters (ideal for mob farms).
- Teleportation Pads can connect to same-colored Landing Pads within a 100-block radius.
- The Teleportation Radius is set to 100 due to a failsafe: avoid placing two same-colored Landing Pads within 100 blocks of the Teleportation Pad, or teleportation will not occur.
- Multiple same-colored Teleportation Pads can connect to one Landing Pad within the radius.
- Different colored Teleportation and Landing Pads can coexist within the same 100-block radius.
- For version 1.18 and up.
- PC: Download Mcaddon files, click to install instantly, or manually place them in your com.mojang folder with the files app.
- Xbox: Not available; however, you can join a friend's game and play that way (may be fixed in the future).
- PlayStation: Not available; however, you can join a friend's game and play that way.
- Mobile: Download Mcaddon files, click to install instantly, or manually place them in your com.mojang folder with the files app.
- How to Install Mod/Add-on on Minecraft PE
- How to Install Texture Packs on Minecraft PE
- How to Install Map on Minecraft PE
Download Links for Not Enough Teleporters Addon (1.19) for Minecraft PE/Bedrock 1.19 are available in this description.