Durability Notifier Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2)
Created by Mrbysco
Introducing the Durability Notifier Mod (1.19.4; 1.18.2), a user-friendly client-side modification designed to alert players when their tools have low durability. This mod employs subtle techniques such as sound notifications or potion effects to keep players informed, and it can be fully customized through the in-game configuration menu according to individual preferences.
Key features of the Durability Notifier Mod include:
- Vanilla server compatibility: The mod is designed to be compatible with vanilla servers, with the exception of the GiveFatigue feature.
- GiveFatigue: When enabled, this feature grants players mining fatigue when the tool reaches its maximum durability, preventing accidental breakage (defaults to false).
- Percentage: Allows users to set a percentage (1-100) for when the notification will trigger based on the tool's remaining durability (defaults to 10).
- PlaySound: When enabled, an audible notification alerts players when attempting to use a low-durability tool (defaults to false).
- SendMessage: If enabled, displays a message indicating the tool's low durability (defaults to true).
- SendMessageColor: Choose the color of the low-durability message (defaults to YELLOW).
- SoundLocation: Specify the sound location for the "PlaySound" feature. If an incorrect location is entered, a log message will be generated.
- Volume: Adjust the volume level of the "PlaySound" feature (defaults to 0.6, 1 being too loud).
In summary, the Durability Notifier Mod is a practical Minecraft modification that provides players with notifications when their tools reach a specified percentage of durability.