Totally Enough Pain Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2)
Created by AzureDoomC
Introducing the Totally Enough Pain Mod (1.19.4; 1.18.2) for Minecraft, an all-new experience designed to challenge even the most seasoned players. This incredible mod transforms your familiar world into a realm filled with smarter, stronger, and more formidable monsters. If you've grown accustomed to the ease of vanilla Minecraft, even on hard mode, it's time to try the Totally Enough Pain Mod and prepare for an entirely new level of difficulty.
Say goodbye to the slow and unintelligent Zombies you've grown used to, and welcome a new breed of faster, stronger, and smarter undead foes. These enhanced Zombies won't waste any time breaking down your doors and invading your sanctuary. Creepers, too, have been revamped – now constantly in supercharged form, they are more determined than ever to hunt you down and explode as close to you as possible.
But that's not all – the Totally Enough Pain Mod also equips Zombies with weapons based on your chosen difficulty level. Expect to face off against gold-wielding foes on easy mode, iron-armed opponents on normal, and diamond-armed adversaries on hard. In essence, the monsters you'll encounter are now more formidable than ever before, possessing enhanced intelligence, speed, and the ability to catch you off guard. Remain vigilant and prepare for the unexpected!
The Totally Enough Pain Mod boasts a plethora of exciting features that take your gameplay to new heights, including:
1. Increased hostility from almost all mobs towards villagers.
2. The constant spawning of supercharged Creepers.
3. Creepers attacking Iron Golems and pursuing players with greater intensity.
4. Significantly faster door-breaking capabilities for Zombies.
5. Unrelenting aggression from Endermen.
6. Spiders attacking during the day and consistently spawning as Jockeys.
7. Phantom spawning independent of sleep timers.
8. A higher likelihood of Skeletons spawning with enchanted gear.
9. Ghast explosions with the power of a TNT blast.
10. Blazes that continuously spawn on fire.
11. A 30% chance of encountering faster adult Zombies or Zombified Piglins.
12. Zombies and Zombie Piglins equipped with weapons based on the game's difficulty (gold for easy, iron for normal, and diamond for hard).
13. Zombified Piglins attacking on sight and targeting villagers.
With its impressive array of features, the Totally Enough Pain Mod guarantees to test your skills and push your