Traveler's Backpack Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2)
Created by Tiviacz1337
Introducing the Traveler's Backpack Mod (1.19.4; 1.18.2) for Minecraft, a convenient solution for all your inventory needs. This innovative mod, inspired by JavierDarkona's Adventure Backpack, offers players ample storage space and additional functionalities, making it a must-have addition for Minecraft enthusiasts.
The Traveler's Backpack mod is also available for MCPE/Bedrock Edition, as the Bedrock Traveler's Backpack Addon.
So, why should you choose the Traveler's Backpack mod?
1. Expansive Inventory Space: With an increasing number of mods and items available, it's essential to have a functional and capable backpack. The Traveler's Backpack provides a generous 45 inventory slots, along with two fluid tanks, which can each hold up to 4 buckets of fluid or 16 bottles of potion (configurable for even more storage!).
2. Wearable with Chestplate: Unlike other backpacks, the Traveler's Backpack doesn't require an empty armor slot to be worn. However, this doesn't mean you can wear unlimited backpacks simultaneously.
3. Adventure Essentials: When heading out on an adventure, a crafting table, bed, and furnace are crucial items to have. The Traveler's Backpack offers built-in crafting options and a handy sleeping bag, leaving you to only carry a furnace.
4. Extensive Customization: Choose from 75 unique backpack designs and enjoy special abilities offered by some of them.
Understanding the Traveler's Backpack Inventory:
The backpack inventory is divided into segments, each with its own functions:
- Blue slots: Store your items here in the base backpack inventory.
- Green slots: These slots are reserved for tools and offer a special inventory action known as Tool Cycle.
- Brown slots: Primarily used for crafting and storing crafting items.
- Bucket slots: Designed for fluid containers and potions, these slots will fill the tank below when suitable fluids are placed in them.
- Slots below bucket slots: These are output slots for the bucket slots above, and no items can be placed in them.
Additional features include three types of buttons, each appearing under specific conditions. These buttons offer various actions such as cycling tools, opening the inventory, swapping tanks attached to hoses, and changing hose modes.
Some backpacks in the Traveler's Backpack mod also provide unique abilities to enhance your gameplay experience.
Crafting recipes for various components of the mod include Backpack Tank, Sleeping Bag, Hose Nozzle, Hose