Warrior Rage Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2)
Created by Tiviacz1337
Introducing the Warrior Rage Mod (1.19.4; 1.18.2), a unique enhancement to the game that empowers players by killing multiple enemies in quick succession. Face a swarm of monsters and decide whether to flee or bravely engage in battle. Choosing to fight rewards you with increased strength through the Warrior Rage Mod, initiated when the third monster is defeated, triggering the RAGE effect.
Experience the exhilarating RAGE effect as your blood boils, drawing strength from each slain monster, initiating a kill streak, and becoming increasingly more powerful with each defeat. With this newfound strength, you'll no longer fear the monsters, as you will have additional means to battle against large numbers of them thanks to this innovative feature.
- Rage activates after 3 (configurable) monster kills within 20 (configurable) seconds.
- Rage bar displays the time remaining to achieve the next monster kill and maintain the streak.
- The rage effect is lost if no monster is killed within the given timeframe.
- A kill counter appears on the right side of the hot bar.
- The default maximum kill count is 20 (configurable), at which point attacking enemies will cause them to burn for 2 seconds.
- A default damage bonus of 0.5 (configurable) is added every 4 (configurable) kills in a streak, meaning a streak of 20 kills grants the player an additional 2.5 damage points per hit during rage.