XRay Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2)
Created by Dromar
Introducing the XRay Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2), a game-changing addition to Minecraft that enhances your ore-finding capabilities with ease. This mod offers a variety of features, including fullbright, cavefinder, configurable coordinates display, survival fly, and fly speed. With XRay vision, players can quickly locate valuable items hidden deep underground, such as rare ores, secret chests, underground dungeons, and more. This modification eliminates the visibility of common blocks like dirt, stone, and gravel, making it easier for players to spot precious resources.
The key features of the XRay Mod are:
1. XRay Mode: By default, the keybinding for XRay mode is "X." In the user interface, players can select which blocks to render and which to hide. Additionally, users can create custom XRay profiles and assign keybindings for added customization.
2. Cavefinder: With the default keybinding "C," this feature functions similarly to XRay mode but does not automatically activate fullbright. This allows players to locate torches or other light sources in caves.
3. Fullbright: The default keybinding for fullbright is "L." This enhanced fullbright feature sets gamma to 1000% while underwater, providing XRay Fullbright vision even in submerged environments.
4. Configurable Coordinates Display: Visit the configuration page for instructions on customizing the display of coordinates.
5. Survival Fly and Fly Speed: Players must set a keybinding to enable survival fly, which functions similarly to creative mode flight. Double-tapping the fly keybinding activates instant flight.
6. Easy Installation and Compatibility: The XRay Mod is simple to install and works seamlessly with other mods.
7. User Interface: The mod includes a user interface for effortless configuration.
To configure visible blocks or modify the coordinates display, simply access the user interface by pressing the default keybinding "J." XRay Mod will automatically populate the list of blocks and allow users to check or uncheck desired blocks for visibility.
In addition to the standard block list, XRay Mod will add any missing blocks to the list as they are filtered during gameplay. This ensures that all blocks, even those from third-party mods, are accounted for and visible as needed.
Users can also customize the coordinates display by entering the desired options within the user interface text area. Available options include XYZ coordinates, decimal points, chunk locations, FPS, biome, light levels, block coordinates, compass directions,